Tours and research of Jewish Belgrade (past and present) for all generations
The goal of the program is to introduce Jewish heritage and contemporary life of Jews in Belgrade.
- For students (primary, secondary and university students) – an interactive game around the city where they are introduced to the institutions, buildings and Jewish life before, during and after the Holocaust.
- For older participants – educational tours around old Jewish quarter.
- For all generations – synagogue visits and workshops about the history of the synagogue, Jewish symbols and tradition.
- Tour around Staro Sajmiste, a Holocaust concentration camp, using testimonies and historical documents and research.
Long term goal of the program is to motivate participants to take an action in order to mark all the buildings and places that are important to Jewish heritage, and to take an active role in organizing a festival in the area of the old Jewish quarter that promotes Jewish culture and tradition.
- « Activities with other minority groups
- “Knowledge = tolerance” Educational workshops for students in primary and secondary schools »
Karen Glinert Carlson / December 1, 2018 at 8:58 pm
3/12 – 5/12 2018